I customise my teaching method based on the student's ability and time. In general my teaching method is hands on, where I first define the programming terms to be used and followed by the practical applications to navigate the program.
For advanced students I troubleshoot any problems that they might come up with.
My Philosophy of teaching is that each student becomes a empowered self learner.
I am 3rd Year Engineering student, I have tutored programming and maths to high school students and university students for the past 12 months. I have taught over 15 students individually.
The university students that I tutored in c were able achieve GPA of 5 or above.
$10 Per cancelation and this should be notified 24 hours before class.
CV - Thilacsan Thiyananthan
Contact Details: 37 Thallon St Sherwood QLD Brisbane 4075
Ph: (concealed information)
Email: (concealed information)
Date of Birth: 14/10/1997
Summary and key competencies
• Third year University student at Queensland University of Technology — highly motivated to gain part time sales experience.
• Excellent interpersonal skills — Attentive listening, communicate persuasively, follow instructions diligently, enjoy team work but can also work alone.
• Technical skills — Competent computer user, Computer programing (Python, C, Linux, Mac, opencv), Software (Photoshop, Microsoft Office), Building Home-automation with microcontrollers, microprocessors and robotics.
QUT (Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (Honors) 3rd year (2018) and Robotics
• Milpera State High School –Grade 9
• Indooroopilly State High School – Grades 10 to 12
• Griffith University (2016) - First Year Bachelor of Electronic and Computer Engineering
• QUT (2017 to present) – Third year of Bachelor of Electrical Engineering and Robotics
• Drew Leadership Award (Milpera SHS)
• Airmanship Award for Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Challenge (Indooroopilly SHS)
• 3 Silver Medals for Cricket Achievement, 2013-2015 (Indooroopilly SHS, District Cricket)
• Engineering Award in Entertaining Innovation, 2016 (Griffith University)
Work Experience (concurrent with High School and University studies)
• Private tuition to High School and 1st year University students (Electronic + Arduino programing)
• Casual salesman at Apple Blinds and Curtains, Sunnybank, Brisbane (May to July 2017)
• Technician at High Tech Radiators Pvt Ltd, Archerfield, Brisbane (November-December 2017)
P2 provisional license and owns a car
• Building Electronic Projects (Home security, Home automation ect.)
• Gardening and maintenance
• Other Sports e.g. walking, javelin throwing
Arduino & Raspberry pi
My Programing Experience can be found in the link below.
Dr. Usha P.Pillai-McGarry
Honorary Senior Fellow
basic computer lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with computer programming lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about C lessons?
Taking programming languages lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|