I like to put a 'issue' and see what made it, how people reacted and what was outcomes. Sometimes looking at it from the point of view of a modern person,sometimes taking side of another era viewer.We discuss using PPE and I support with use of specific terminology.
I was trained as Art Historian and took also The History of World Culture.I am teaching Art History about 20 years and History as a school subject for 3 years. I have done Contextual Art for Artists. My specialisation is Medieval period and History -20th century.
Cancelling policy -24 hours warning. If you have to cancel lesson because of unseen circumstances it will be not charged. Exams and essay, presentation support £ 14. Art or History discussions in order to develop presentation skills £ 10.Exams and essay preparation assistance with archive and library research £ 50.
2018–present- Running classes for children and adults
• Ceramic, delft-painting, watercolour and Art history
2014 – present- Teaching Personnel, supply teacher secondary schools and 6th form Colleges (BTEC 3,4)
• Planning, when needed and delivered interactive and learner-centred Art/History
• Teaching Art and Photography KS5 BTEC(National Diploma , Foundation degree)
2006- present Self-employed
• Deliver workshops and classes on British culture and History, spec Medieval
• Providing on-line classes on Art History and Theory.
• Teaching EFL, tailoring programmes to the need of a student
2010 –2013 – WEA, Lincoln and Rutland, Lecturer on History and Culture, Art Tutor.
• Develop Material to suit community interests, participating in meetings and conferences of Rural community
• Lectures workshops on History, Literature and Art, supporting learners in their individual development
2013 –2014 GIFHE School of Arts. Tutor of Contextual and Visual Art and Design. (BTEC 3,4)
• Planned and delivered inclusive, interactive and learner-centred Art lessons for a class of 18 students (16+age group . Foundation degree and National Diploma)
2006-2013 Self-Employed Artist.
• Deliver workshops and classes
• Providing on-line classes on Art History,History (A level) and Theory.
1998 –2003 The Institute of Applied, Fine and Performing Arts.TESOL
Teacher of History of Culture; Composition in Painting.(HE)
• Prepare course material, creating SOW;
• Plan and deliver lessons to develop skills and teach principles of painting (tempera, gouache) and composition. Participate in work of examination Committee and liaise with Colleges and Schools.
Irena is very intelligent and aducated, she is also talentive artist with good sense of humour and very nice person I've ever known, so without any doubt she can give her students rich knowledge and confidence.
Irina gained experience in art during her restoration job in museums os St-Peterburg as GrandPalace of Peterhof and Hermitage. She's got deep knowledge in arts and wonderful style to present information so that is neither boring no difficult for perception.
history lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest general knowledge lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, art history lessons for all!
Taking mythology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$36||$26|
|5 hours||Not available||$141||$128|
|10 hours||Not available||$246||$256|