My teaching methods are broad-based. Entirely dependent on each student or group. This is an important issue to understand:
Until both student and teacher have had, at least one lesson;
until the teacher can assess, from direct experience, and after, the student has shown the teacher what that student has been doing in class — only then can a suitable "teaching methodology" become established.
The student must be able to demonstrate, however basic, some writing and reading skills, is able to listen to and understand, respond and answer questions (however basic.) And WANT TO LEARN THEMSELVES.
● I am an experienced secondary school teacher, adult migrant English language teacher (and migrant children). I have tutored adults and school students privately (in-home individuals and groups), and I have taught in coaching colleges and ELICOS, and overseas.
I have been teaching for twenty-five years. I have a vocation in teaching. At one period I was teaching in a language school five days a week and tutoring in a coaching college Saturday and Sunday mornings. This is not a job for me - if anything I may not know when to stop educating is my life.
At this time, it is better that I state a rate per student.
Until I get students WHO ARE SATISFIED and who WILL WILLINGLY recommend me, it is presumptuous of me to say anything more, in relation to group lessons.
When I was tutoring at Master Coaching (DOS Ms Christian Avent), it was found that the majority of students enrolling, were predominantly recommended, much more than from marketing or advertising.
● 2016 - Master Coaching College Glenfield Afternoon Primary, Secondary, University
● 2011 - 15 - Master Coaching College Penrith Afternoon Primary, Secondary, University
● 2003 - 10 - Australian Pacific College Kent Street, Sydney Day/Evening HSP/Adult
● 2001 - 06 - North Shore Coaching College Beverly Hills/Kogarah Weekend
● 2001 - 03 - 7 ELICOS Colleges Sydney CBD English Language
● 2001 - TAFE: Liverpool & North Sydney CELTA [CSWE] Adult English
● 2000 - Embassy College (Study Group Int) Darlinghurst ELICOS English Adults
● 1995 - 99 - 4 ELICOS Colleges Sydney CBD ELICOS English
● 1992 - 94 - NSW AMES Fairfield/Bankstown/Cabramatta/Auburn TESOL Adult
● 1986 - 92 - NSW Dept. of Education Casual/Perm’t.
The majority of my teaching career consisted of Casual/Relief employment or Permanent Part/Time, where professional development was not as accessible as to Permanents. Work-schedules did not allow this.
Raymond has a dedicated lifetime of experience with qualifications to match in education. His teaching style focusses on the individual, easily identifying specific learning needs. Raymond is professional, reliable and committed.
Dr Darryl Gauld
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$65||Not available|