- I always get to know the students a little before getting down to work, since I can understand their backgrounds, their needs and choose the right approach for them
- I build good relationships with my students so that they can feel comfortable during the lessons, they can trust me and find it easier to raise questions, even contribute to new approaches and how they want to learn from me
- My lessons are planned according to my students' needs and wants, no lessons are the same but they are structured, grammar is always taught along with vocabulary
- 5 years' experience of being a TA, tutoring and teaching English to students of all ages
- Over 200 students taught and over 50 students tutored over the past 5 years
- 1 student got second prize in Hanoi City Excellent Student Contest (English) in Vietnam
- 1 student got second prize in District Olympic Contest (English) in Hanoi, Vietnam
I am happy to travel to the students' place. However, if they wish to cancel, please inform me 1 day in advance so that I can reschedule my day accordingly.
Address: 57 Perry Street, Collingwood, Vic 3066
Phone: (concealed information)26
Email: (concealed information)
Apply my knowledge in project management and find employment in NGOs to dedicate myself to society, to helping people, especially women and children.
❖ Fluent written and spoken English (IELTS 8.0 - October, 2017)
❖ Computer literate - Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Video Editing
❖ Showing patience and positivity under stressful circumstances
❖ High adaptability to new environment
❖ Good problem solving
March 2018 - now La Trobe University - City Campus, Melbourne, Australia (Master of Project Management)
August 2013 - July 2017 Foreign Trade University - Hanoi Branch (Bachelor of Economics, Major: International Economics) - GPA: 3.34/4.00 (Very Good)
August 2010 - May 2013 Foreign Language Specialised School (High School)
From August 2013 to December 2016 Teaching Assistant at Nhung Pham English Centre
From August 2013 to December 2016 English Tutor for children in Primary, Secondary, High Schools and also Adults
From May 2017 to January 2018 English Teacher at Nhung Pham English Centre
August 2013 and August 2014 Volunteer for Youth Day in Vietnam
From July 3rd 2016 to August 7th 2016 Marketing Intern at Hanoi Lab Computer Equipment Company Limited
From March 20th 2017 to April 14th 2017 Project Management Intern at ViCare Corporation
From September 2017 to December 2017 Volunteer at ICYEVN (International Cultural Youth Exchange Vietnam)
❖ Reading books
❖ Listening to music
❖ Playing guitar and ukulele
I undersigned certify that to the best of my knowledge and belief these data correctly describe me and my qualifications.
esl (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking IELTS lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$35||$35|