- My teaching method is focused on the student itself. Every person have different backgrounds and previous skills. Aligning the subject taught with these former interests is key to have a fruitful time. Beyond that, developing on basics skills and exercising creativeness along with problem tackling strategies have been giving the best outcomes I ever experienced.
- Whether you need classes for elementary, high school or university students, just let me know what you need help with and I'll show you how to reach whatever skills you want.
I am a Business Analyst and Software Engineer and I have been giving lessons and teaching ever since I was a kid. I've taught computer science subjects as tutor and researcher during my university time. And I also gave lessons as a volunteer to children of subjects ranging from maths and physics to computer software and robotics.
- Since my available time has become a little strict, I am only accepting students wanting to commit for at least 3 classes at a time.
- This way the student will have 50% discount and will be paying only AUD$ 90 for each set of three lessons.
- Either way, for every new student I offer a first try-out class absolutely for free.
- If this suits you and your learning goals, just let me know and we'll start in no time.
- A whole decade designing and developing enterprise software with Java Programming Language and all kinds of related technologies.
- A passion for C/C++ Programming Language and Electronics, including Robotics and Arduino components.
- Having a psychologist and behavioural therapist sister as well as a pedagogue and teacher mother, methodologies for learning and teaching have always been one of the main subjects discussed in family. That is how we developed such a passion for teaching and learning subjects.
C lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Not quite what you're after? How about java lessons?
Taking C# lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|