I will involve videos, quizzes and recordings, and face to face lectures to give you people the best learning experience. Also, if you feel like you need more information regarding any topic, further information and lessons will also be provided to you.
I am an RMIT University student, currently pursuing a Master of Information Technology and I have also completed my Bachelors in Computer science( First class with Distinction). Moreover, I have done internships, given presentations at International Conferences and have also published my own research paper.
Master of Information Technology 2018-2020
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science 2014-2018
First Class with Distinction
St Joseph’s College of Engineering (Chennai)
SPIRO SOLUTIONS PVT LIMITED – INTERN 25 June 2016- 5 July 2016
• Worked with a cross-section of IT resources to enhance existing or develop new JAVA applications
• Participated in design/code reviews, test case reviews, and collaborated with the work of peer engineers.
• Worked both independently and with teams to understand work assignments.
• Contributed ideas and designs to make project work more user-friendly.
• Researched and provided ideas to solve complex problems.
NGO VOLUNTEER 2014-2018
• As a volunteer for Non Governmental organization, I was involved in fundraising activities.
• Attention to detail skill developed through creating and maintaining financial fundraising reports through MS Office.
EVENT HEAD ORGANIZER - CRYPTRIX 2017
• Organized and coordinated the programming quiz event in a national level technical symposium.
• Welcomed and interacted with participants and maintained the information in Excel sheet.
EVENT ORGANIZER - WEBSTER 2016
• Supervised and created the web designing event with the participation of around 150 students.
• Created event schedule and organized meetings as required.
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
• Published research paper titled” Automatic content categorization in view of a Naïve Bayes model by utilizing Latent Dirichlet Allocation”. In: Journal of innovation in science and engineering research, ISSN: 2456-8619. ( (concealed information) )
• Presented research paper titled “Blue Eyes Technology- Safety shoes for women security” in a National Level Symposium by Department of Computer Science and Engineering.
Certificate of Merit- Secured 3rd Place out of 50 contestants
• Presented research paper in International Conference on Innovation in Science and Engineering Research (ICISER’18).
ACADEMIC PROJECT Dec 2017- May 2018
Project name: Automatic content categorization in view of Naive Bayes model by utilizing Latent Dirichlet Allocation
Language of implementation: JAVA, HTML, CSS, MySQL.
The project proposes a novel solution for presenting an enormous amount of information in a structured format by using Naive Bayes Classifier which uses the feature vector to compute the maximum likelihood estimation based on term frequency generation. Topic Modeling is done by utilizing Latent Dirichlet allocation to generate topics to a desired level of interpretability.
Backend MySQL, SQL
Internet Tools Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
Operating System Windows, Unix
• Attended workshops on Android and Big Data with Hadoop and gained practical knowledge by executing the concepts in Hadoop platform.
• Completed Value Added course on Mobile Application Development and built many applications in college.
• Received a certificate of excellence from NIIT for successful completion of C and C++.
• Awarded with a Grade B Business English Certificate Vantage issued by Cambridge English Language Assessment.
• Won a first prize in Programming event out of 50 contestants in a National Level Technical Symposium organized by SSN College of Engineering.
• Awarded with Subject topper certificate in Mathematics and Science during Bachelors in Computer Science.
basic computer lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with C lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about HTML lessons?
Taking C++ lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|