My teaching methodologies are designing and presenting comprehensive lesson plans to ensure each student is able to understand and retain subject materials. Strong reputation for helping students in preparing and writing research assignments and articles. My objective behind tutoring students is to develop their skills and help them reach their potential through individual attention. I deliver personalised tutoring for success.
I am a dedicated and passionate Engineering professional with a solid academic record and over 4 years of comprehensive medium - scale teaching, private tutoring and mentoring experience. Accomplished individual tutor with an ability to work without supervision. I have completed Bachelors Degree in Mathematics and experienced in teaching and tutoring students one to one and in classroom settings for over 4 years.
Rate is depend on students level
A dedicated and passionate Engineering professional with a solid academic record and over 4 years of comprehensive medium - scale teaching, private tutoring and mentoring experience. Accomplished individual tutor with an ability to work without supervision. Designed and presented comprehensive lesson plans to ensure each student is able to understand and retain subject materials. Strong reputation for helping students in preparing and writing research assignments and articles.
Developed action plans for International graduate students on Engineer course subjects and achieved 100% passing grade.
Conducted comprehensive test review sessions contributing to an increase of more than 25% in some students' grades.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Maths & Physics • Mathematical Software • Homework & Assignments
• Developing course content • Laboratory skills • Training & Mentoring
• Tailoring lesson plans • IELTS Coaching • Project/Time Management
• Parents / Students Engagement • Innovative Educational Technology • Communication & Interpersonal Skills
80+ WPM 100% Accuracy MS Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher Various databases including SAP ERP Computer Modelling Software (AUTOCAD)
• Applied for Victorian Working with Children check and awaiting Card.
• Experienced managing and teaching specialised groups of children (4 to 6 children, aged 5 to 12) in classrooms to help them develop their language skills and vocabulary using latest technology.
• Flexible and have the ability to teach Maths from Grade 1 – 11 level.
• Worked one-on-one with students seeking assistance in Maths in a multiple of learning areas.
• Assisted students in acquiring better understanding of targeted weak areas within a subject or a subject as a whole.
• Identified the needs of learners and if necessary adapted course content and delivery style to meet their needs.
• Developed academic strategies to improve student self-sufficiency.
• Planned, evaluated, and revised curricula, course content, and course materials methods of instruction.
• Initiated, facilitated, and moderated classroom discussions.
• Advised students on academic and vocational curricula on career issues.
• Increased students' understanding of the curriculum and increased grade average.
• Led and motivated students to complete assignments while maximizing understanding and scores.
• High level of proficiency with all aspects of Microsoft Suite of Applications and capable of learning new computer programs with success and ease.
• Performed administrative support tasks such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, and use of electronic equipment to work with subject course materials.
MATHERMATICS PART TIME TUTOR, Bright Group Dec 2016 – Sep 2017
• Math: covering key skills areas from basic levels with numbers at primary level to secondary in such skills as fractions, statistics, ratios, algebra and calculus.
• Physics: Covering key subject areas such as Statistic, Physical Chemistry, Indicators, Reactions, Electrochemical methods and maintained materials and supplies for teaching research, like textbooks, syllabus, past paper exam questions and answers.
ENGINEERING COURSE TUTOR, Self Employed Part Time Feb 2015 - Dec 2016
• Taught Privately University Engineering Course subjects such as Engineering Mathematics, Membrane Processes & Application, Innovation & Design, Strategic Management, Project Management and Water Quality Engineering & Management.
• Tailored lessons so each student would fully understand the assignments and topics.
Maths TEACHER, Kinniya Central College, Sri Lanka Feb 2013-January 2014
• Prepared course materials like syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
• Compiled, administered, graded examinations and maintained student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
• Established, taught, and monitored students’ compliance with safety rules for handling chemicals, equipment, and other hazardous materials.
HND ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING , Sri Lanka Institute of Advanced Technological Education (SLIATE) 2014
- Grade (Distinction)
BACHELORS IN Mathematics (BSc), Alagappa University (India), 2015
- Grade (1st Class)
References will be provided on request
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about physics lessons?
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$30||$35||Not available|