Spanish lessons: all the ages and from beginners to advanced levels.
Personalised lessons. Face to face -one-to-one and small groups classes with systematics reviews and feedback.
My classes promise a relaxed, natural environment to talk, listen and understand this amazing language.
My methodology is dynamic, emphasizing communication skills and your own learning style.
Interactive material to learn or improve the 4 language skills (listening, reading, writing, speaking)
All the material is provided by the teacher.
If you want to know more about Latin America, its culture and learn Spanish and its variants, my classes are ideal for you.
¡Hello! Nice to meet you. I’m Isabel from Chile, a narrow and long country at the end of South America.
I have a degree in Linguistics, Hispanic Literature and Education. I have always worked in culture area.
I lived in Brazil for two years, teaching my language to Portuguese speakers. There I could learn Portuguese with certification.
If you cancel a class please notify 1 day in advance
- Bachelor of Education Teaching/ Degree Spanish Secondary Teacher (University of Chile) 2010-2011
- Bachelor of Arts with Major in Spanish American Linguistics and Literature (Pontifical Catholic University of Chile) 2006-2009
- Associate in Social Science and Liberal Arts (Pontifical Catholic University of Chile) 2005-2006
- Volunteer Event Manager at AICE Australian International College of English (Australia) 2018
- Reading Promotor and Workshop facilitator (Chile) 2017-2018
- Spanish teacher at "Portuguese Spanish Language Center" (Chile) 2017
- Spanish teacher for the Haitian community (Chile) 2017
- Spanish teacher in Project “Language for inclusion” (Chile) 2017
- Translator and Spanish teacher at "Instil English and Spanish Corporate" (Brazil) 2016-2017
- Spanish teacher freelance (Brazil) 2016-2017
- Spanish teacher at "ThoughtWorks"(Brazil ) 2016-2017
- Cultural Management in the promotion of children's literature in libraries (Chile) 2011-2015
Accomplishment and courses
- Transmedia Storytelling: Narrative worlds, emerging technologies, and global audiences UNSW 2018
- Advanced Level in CELPE-BRAS (Certificate of Proficiency in Portuguese for Foreigners) 2016
- National Seminar on Language teaching and Literature (2016)
- Diploma Course in Reading and Literature Development for children and young people. 2013
Isabel is an excellent teacher. We worked together and time and time again she demonstrated outstanding command of Spanish language and teaching strategies, crafting interesting lessons for her students to develop their skills.
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension -spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|