I use trial and error approach in teaching, meaning that I allow students to compose their responses, then reflect on how it can be improved. This process is repeated until the student is able to compose a perfect response for any given question.
I'm a Psychology student at UOW with great passion for teaching. I have two year experience of casual teaching of Maths and ESL for younger years during my high school. All my students gain long-lasting skills that ensure optimum results in their exams and assessments.
Keira High School, Fairy Meadow, NSW:
- Graduated high school (HSC) in 2018.
- First in English as a Second Language year 11 and 12.
- First in Arabic Continuers year 11 and 12.
- First in Arabic Extension year 12.
- First in Mathematics year 12.
- First in Fundamentals of English year 11.
- Major Academic Award Excellence in Mathematics year 11.
- Principal’s Award / Saturday School of Community Languages.
- Recipient of Variety Hear Scholarship.
- Recipient of SSI Allianz Scholarship.
University of Wollongong, Wollongong, NSW:
- Completed Summer Master Classes in 2017 achieving Distinction
- Completed University Preparation Program in 2018.
Very friendly and can breakdown any complex concept into simple parts. I highly recommend him for anyone that needs help in Maths or in ESL.
Very helpful, can make every hard topic much easier. Always available to help. I 100% recommend him.
Greatest tutor, very easy going and always willing to help. Studying with him really improved my ability to compose and to respond to various types of texts.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about trigonometry lessons?
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|