My teaching method is providing information as done in a classroom or lecture setting, then encouraging participation, effective communication and a two-way discussion with all the students, so that they can have a better understanding of the material covered.
I am an MBA student at Murdoch who is passionate about education and teaching. I have mentored three students and I am currently a facilitator for the Murdoch Student Leaders program. I am very keen on sharing my knowledge :)
The rate may change according to the distance travelled.
1) July 2017 – Current
Murdoch University, Perth, Western Australia: Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Professional Practice (High distinctions and distinctions for three completed semesters)
2) March 2016 – Current
Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA): Professional Qualification
• CIMA Diploma in Management Accounting- Currently studying towards the Operational Level Integrated Case Study Exam
• CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting- Completed through Exemptions.
• Notable Achievement- Achieved the highest score for the E1 Organisation Management Exam in South Africa.
3) 2014 – 2014
University of Cape Town, South Africa: Bachelor of Financial Analysis and Portfolio Management (Honours)
4) 2011 – 2013
University of Pretoria, South Africa: Bachelor of Financial Management Sciences (with distinction)
• Triple Major – Financial Management, Financial Accounting and Taxation.
• Notable Achievement- Awarded the Residence Achievement Award for highest average in my year, in my residence.
Tanya worked in one of my teams supporting our customers. She’s extremely patient and empathetic and has a lot of drive and determination. Builds rapport quite easily will be easy to work with. 100% reliable and is collaborative. You can trust that she will do her best to get positive results.
I have met Tanya through my postgraduate studies and we worked together on one project. Tanya is a very respectful, efficient and reliable person. She is a good listener and has an amazing leadership skills. Her dedication and hard work is evident in everything she does. I highly recommend her as a tutor.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$18||$16|