Journalism subjects need to be taught both theoretically and practically. I plan to teach my students in a combination of theory and practical as well. If it's a subject such as reporting or editing, I will give a theoretical knowledge alongside a practical assignment. If it is a theoretical subject such as history of journalism or models of mass communication and such, I plan to utilise textbook notes as well as powerpoint presentations to teach the subject.
I have completed my Master of Journalism from Monash University in October 2017. My Bachelors were in Mass Media (Majors: Journalism), followed by a Post Graduate Diploma in Communication and Journalism. Alongside this, I am the managing editor of a science publication and a freelance content writer on sports media websites. In past, I have tutored a group of 30 students successfully for English language.
1) Successfully completed Master of Journalism from Monash University with a distinction average;
2) Successfully completed Post Graduate Diploma in Communications and Journalism from Mumbai University. Secured number 1 rank in university in the coursework;
3) Successfully completed Bachelors of Mass Media (Majors: Journalism) from Mumbai University with a distinction average. Secured 1st rank in my college and 5th rank in the university
4) Have got 47 articles published on various platforms on topics such as sports, science etc.
5) Formulated a research thesis on 'Comparative Analysis of Australian media's coverage of Great White Sharks and Indian media's coverage of Royal Bengal Tigers'.
general knowledge lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with digital communication lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about journalism lessons?
Taking communications lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|