I'm Bec and I am super passionate about geography. If you want to do well in VCE geo, I know how to help. I will help you find the facts you need, and show you how to use them to get PQE down pat.
I love helping others and am easy to get along with. My friends and I all helped each other through VCE geo, with all of us getting over 45 in the end. My teacher was also awesome, so I have loads of information prepared to help you.
2017 -> Double Degree in Environmental Engineering (Honours) and Science at Monash University
- Received a Women in Engineering Scholarship
- Achieved straight HD's so far
- The subjects I'm doing at uni are highly linked to geography
2011 - 2016 Box Hill High School
- Received 98.5 ATAR
- Academic Excellence in Biology 3/4, Chemistry 3/4, Geography 3/4 and German 3/4, BHHS 2016
- Sustained Genuine Effort in English Language 3/4, Mathematical Methods 3/4 and Physics 3/4 BHHS 2016
Sport - I love netball and swim regularly
License - I have my green P's
Hobbies - I like to read and do arts and crafts
geography lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with general knowledge lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about current affairs lessons?
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$22||$22|