- a reading on a new topic.
- a try-it-out yourself session.
- a problem solving session.
- discussing logics behind the topic.
- discussing applications about the topic.
- brain-storming on interesting projects related to the topic.
- further explorations about the topic.
I am a computer science student in University of Melbourne. I have been exposed into the computer programming world since 1.5 years ago. In University, I have been exposed to various group discussions about various theories in programming languages and would like to share these experiences to you guys.
computer programming lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with C lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about programming languages lessons?
Taking C++ lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|