I know that there are fast and not-so-fast learners. I assure you, I will be with you every step of the way, going at your own pace. Let’s practice what you already know, and add something new each day. We will make every session fun and memorable at the most.
Sal studied Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management but pursued a career in Customer Service and IT Services. His Hobbies include watching TV and movies, playing computer games, eating and listening to music. He used to work as a Customer Service Representative and has made his way up to becoming an IT specialist for a medical company based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. He wants to become an ESL teacher because he'd like to share his knowledge and experiences with other people. He's an optimistic, patient and most of all, a good listener. He'll be best suited for beginners and Intermediate level students.
Narciso Maria Salazar
Date of Birth: June 4 1990
Skilled Client Service IT Support with more than 8 years of Customer Service, IT, Technical Support and Sales Background. Enjoys troubleshooting to find solutions to technical issues, can work with less supervision and an excellent team player. Seeking to benefit IT Department with complex technical knowledge and strong leadership skills
Technical Support Specialist (Hardware)
Internal IT helpdesk that assists daily issues encountered by Store Manager, Director, Bookkeeping and Cashier. Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority. Our job is to Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment, and software such as registers, pin pads, scales, and desktop workstations.
Technical Support Associate
Assisting customers with concerns that range from connectivity, usability and technical issues for IPTV DSL and phone service. I have superior communication skills with the ability to problem solve. I also have the ability to identify and solve customer needs by asking questions, communicating effectively and establishing a relationship.
Inbound Sales Associate
Serving our customers by selling products; meeting customer needs. Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
Montessori De Zamboanga, Philippines
Montessori De Zamboanga, Philippines
Brent Hospital and Colleges Inc., Philippines
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Pilar College, Philippines
Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management
Certificate IV in Information Technology
● Customer Service
● Call Center Service Operations
● Complaint Handling/Dispute Resolution.
● Excellent knowledge of domain name services (DNS)
● Experience in working with ticketing systems and knowledge bases
● Multi-Line Phone Use
● LAN and WLAN setup
● Win XP, 7, 10 proficient
● MS Word, Excel and Outlook
● CA Service Desk Manager
● Unix/Linux Server Knowledge
● VMware Boomerang
● Has exceptional Customer Service Skills (verbal & written)
● Self-motivated and an enthusiastic team player who possesses exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills.
● A positive outlook that motivates other to do their best in all situations.
● Able to take ownership and follow through to an appropriate resolution
● Exceptional analytical skills
● Able to deal effectively with constant change and conflicting priorities
● Can demonstrate the ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks
● Independent, thorough and efficient.
● Watching movies and Television Series
● Reading Books and Researching General Information
● Be updated with current events
● Browsing the Internet
basic computer lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with windows lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about gmail lessons?
Taking facebook lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$27||$17|