My name is Martina, I am a teacher in foreign languages such as English, French, Italian for foreigners. To me, the study of grammar is crucial but the phonetics part is also very important. Besides, for what concerns phonetics, books cannot help. In my opinion phonetics is essential for those who want to consider post-school experiences such as jobs that might have to do with foreign countries.
Being myself a singer, I also give lessons of English for singers.
I have a C2 level of English and French. I study English since I was 5 years old and I teach it since I was 18. I spent two years in London at Kingston University. I've been studying French for about eleven years and I recently started teaching it. I had the most extraordinary experiences in those last few years as a teacher, and I had to deal with rather different typologies of students: from 2 years old pupils in a bilingual kindergarden to a group of Koreans sent by their government to study European tourism industry.
My qualifications are as follows:
1. University of Ferrara, Literatures and Languages (English, French, Spanish), degree obtained in 2016, final mark 109/110.
2. Kingston University, Kingston-upon-Thames, Surrey (UK), MA in video making, degree obtained in 2012, final mark B / A.
3. University Alma Mater (Bologna), Cinema studies (DAMS), degree obtained in 2009, final mark 107/110 .
4. High School "Virgilio" (Empoli), degree achieved in 2004, final mark 77/100.
5. (Erasmus) University of Paris VIII Vincennes-Saint Denis, Paris (France)
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|