I am a person who is able to enthuse others by incorperating superior presentation techniques and practice activities and tasks for language and skills development that are delivered in a relaxed and friendly teaching style resulting in a high-quality learning experience.
I had served as Marc Allanson’s manager from October 2013, when he began serving Wall Street Institute as a Foreign Teacher of English as a Second Language. He has been trained in IELTS, and also holds his DELTA. Throughout his tenure, Marc has successfully taught a variety of levels in both General and Professional Business English classes. He has also conscientiously completed his administrative assignments and providing classes in evaluating and assessing the language standards set by Wall Street English, efficiently and promptly.
Marc has been able to set a very positive environment for his students and has always been well-prepared with lessons structured according to student's needs. His classroom abilities and class management skills are very good, and he has consistently drawn upon his personal skills and experiences to provide his students with relevant and high-quality lessons. Marc is well-regarded and well-liked by both staff and students of our school.
Marc can be described as ambitious, well-organized and professional. He is open-minded and creative, and his overall enthusiasm is both infectious and admirable. In his English Corners, he was able to draw 40-50 students in his travel club.
I whole-heartedly recommend Mr. Marc Allanson in any personal, academic or professional endeavor he chooses to pursue.
I have been learning English with Marc for more than one year in Wall Street English, Shanghai Office.
Marc is keen on encouraging you to speak more, which makes me more confident in spoking English and less worry about making mistakes.
Thanks to Marc's strict requirements on each lesson, I can easily find my milestones on the way to reach my goal.
Now I recommend Marc to the Superprof members so that you guys have a chance to know how much great support he can helps you.
1,Teacher Marc has taught me for 5years at Wall Street English,Shanghai13.China.
2, Marc is strict with himself and taught us seriously and also clearly.
3,Marc is good at communication with student and friendly.
4,Because Marc is reliable who has strong sense of responsibility so I recommend him to the other superprof members.
As an experienced English teacher that has worked in both Japan and China I have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Being a capable teacher I possess an excellent knowledge of language learning skills, I am someone who understands learner characteristics and needs and has IELTS exam preparation experience and proven young and adult teaching experience across the range of student abilities.
2014 July – 2018 May Foreign Teacher/ Mentor/ Facilitator/ Assessor at Wall Street English, a Persons Group, Lu Jia Zui, Shanghai
• Developed and delivered 1-to-1 and small group lessons for all levels
• In-class assessments for oral and written skills with feedback
• Creation and presentation of new material for teacher training and development
• New teacher induction and training
• General management duties to ensure effective centre operations.
2010 May – 2014 May International Teacher at EF English First, Lu Jia Zui, Shanghai
• Delivered lessons to varied levels (Beginner to Advanced) of different size classes (1 to 25)
• Oral testing and written feedback reports for all students
• Development of new lesson material for use across schools
• New teacher induction, and provided training at Teacher’s Meetings
• Created and published centre-based newsletter
• Co-ordinated and facilitated student advisory body with in-house activities
• Provided additional teaching support to regional centres along the eastern seaboard
2009-Jan – 2009-Dec English Teacher at EMS International, Kokura, Japan
• Preparation and lesson planning
• Taught TOEIC and EIKEN step tests
• Sales demonstration lessons
• Organised school events
• Coached, mentored and proof-read for national speech contests
2004-Nov – 2008-Mar Senior English Teacher at Howdy English School, Fukuoka, Japan
• Individual lesson planning for students aged 2yrs to adults
• Sales demonstrations and level checks
• Supervised and trained new Teachers
• Planned, coordinated and implemented special events
2001-Nov – 2004-Jul English Teacher at Nova, Fukuoka, Japan
• Preparation of lesson materials
• Led classrooms in focused discussions
• Curriculum development
• Administration duties, record maintenance and student appraisals
1998-Jan – 2001-Oct Tourism Consultant at C.S.I.R.O
English Tutor at James Cook University (JCU)
• Determined required future infrastructure levels for Johnstone Shire Council
• Tutored students at James Cook University in Tourism Business studies
• Taught and assisted international students for the duration of studies at JCU
esl (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - english lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$25|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$125|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$250|