For IELTS: I base my classes on going through materials I've prepared and attempting mock exam papers and prepare for the exams. Teaching them the right "skills" to tackle the questions to get correct answers in time.
For oral (speaking) classes: Decide a topic and role-play with students.
It aids them to think creatively and engage more interactively.
Korean classes: Depends on what students are aiming for.
Same as above.
Accounting: for high school students I'd prepare their tests at their school. Explain the fundamentals of accounting and ensure they're fully understand the concepts.
I am an accounting student at Deakin university, have experience in giving private tutoring / group tutoring classes in the centre before. I taught English (IELTS) and also speaking classes to Korean students.
I also taught Korean, which is my native language to foreigners.
Since I major in Accounting and also have an accounting background from my high school, i am capable to teach Accounting to high school students.
My travel charge might differ depending on the destination.
My rate might differ depending on the level of a student.
A student has to let me know if he/she would like to cancel the class at least a day before the class.
· Taught primary school students Grammar, Speaking and reading.
· Oral classes
· IELTS reading
Project Supervisor of BATK Glo Project, Cloudagents, NGP
· Remotely led, managed and supervised a team of 60 home-based agents.
· Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in an empathetic manner.
· Facilitated inter-departmental communication to effectively provide customer support.
· Managing 60 agents’ working hours and shifts.
· Administered quality of work checks by monitoring calls to ensure integrity, minimise errors and track operative performance.
· Reported to senior management about the periodic updating and exceptional grievances in operations.
Book keeper and manager, I Love Topokki in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
· Completed bank reconciliations – Created invoices and collated an overdue account.
· Interacted with external clients (raw materials suppliers) on a regular basis, cultivated strong professional relationships.
· Performed Income Statements and Cash Flow statements.
· Managed bookings and delivery orders.
Assistant teacher, CREDA International Kindergarten, Seoul, South Korea
· Taught kindergarten students maths, and English.
· Prepared classes with teaching materials.
· Prepared their homework materials / worksheet.
· Consulting with students’ parents.
korean lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$40||$25|
|5 hours||Not available||$170||$125|
|10 hours||Not available||$350||$250|