My teaching method for art is to demonstrate basic ideas and to allow the student to develop on their own while offering guidance and new perspective to allow them to thrive. This allows the student to develop their own artistic identity and create their own artworks with through their own creative means.
I am a secondary education student at CQU Rockhampton specialising in math and chemistry. I have a current blue card. I am proficient in painting in the majority of media and I am also knowledgeable about different brushes and different techniques.
27TH – 29TH JULY 2018, 21ST – 23RD JULY 2017, 22ND – 24TH JULY 2016
STAGEHAND, EMMAUS COLLEGE
In charge of supervising the production of props and sets, organizing stage sets, inventory of microphones, props and costume pieces.
MERIT AWARD, EMMAUS COLLEGE
• Religious education, Mathematics (2014)
• Software applications, Religious Education, Mathematics (2015)
• Algebra & Functions, Religious Education, Science (2016)
• Chemistry, Math B, English (2017)
• Math B (2018)
• Great organization skills
• Excellent computer skills
• High academic skills (Mathematics, English, Arts, Chemistry)
• Great motivator
drawing lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with painting lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about watercolour painting lessons?
Taking acrylic painting lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||Not available|