I am a college student who has always been passionate about studying and teaching languages and humanities. I do repetition and do after-school service, supporting students of all ages in learning their own study method in order to be able to continue studying the subject alone after a course of lessons. I have helped many students to fill their gaps and successfully pass tests and exams thanks to the enthusiasm and passion for what I teach, helping the student to see the subject from another perspective.
Since I was in high-school I've done private lessons, so now it's more than 7 years. I have successfully educated a number of students from all age groups, from primary school to adult student education. I can now consider myself satisfied with the successes of each of my students and I hope to continue on this path.
- High School Diploma (94/100)
- Bachelor Degree in Linguistic and Cultural Mediation - Chinese and English (110/110 cum laude)
- Master Degree in Languages and Civilization of Asia and Mediterranean Africa - Curriculum China (current)
- Teaching Italian to Chinese students (1 year)
- Teaching English to Chinese students (5 months)
- Teaching English to Italian students (3 years)
- After-school activities with elementary and middle school students ( 2 years)
- Repetition of Humanities: Italian, Latin, Ancient Greek, History and Philosophy (2 years)
academic tutoring lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with school support lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about teaching methodology lessons?
Taking afterschool pick-up & baby-sitting lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|