Graduate from the EESI, Fine Arts in Angoulême, specialized in comics. I'm now an Author and Publisher at the Editions Polystyrene.
I offer classes in a wide range of domains in Arts, including drawing, illustration and comic-books for any level and from any age.
Whether you are curious, preparing for school admission or confirmed on the subject, the courses can range from learning the basics, building a strong narration to finalizing pages and optimize your work for the printing process.
It is important to keep a record of your progression while you are learning Arts, which is why I recommend to finish milestones as you learn, like completing small sketchbooks, booklets or even fanzines. This way you can see your own progress and keep your motivation strong by seeing your own projects succeeding.
Since 2011, I had the opportunity to teach in schools, activity centers and at home. Whether a single afternoon or a long period class, French or English, each course adapts to the needs of students.
Some might need to learn the basics before going further while some other might need some tips to present projects to publishers. In every case, these formations gave them a solid foundation to grow up self-confidence about their practice and continue their projects.
Graduated in 2011 from the EESI, Angoulême and enriched by a couple of years World trip, I also co-founded the Editions Polystyrene, in which I am still active as a publisher.
- Le Portrait d'Esther, in collaboration with the Musées d'Angers.
- Connexions, work in progress, self-publishing.
- Polychromie, Editions Polystyrène.
- Yes! I am a long way from Home, GrandPapier.
- Heavy-Toast, Editions Polystyrène.
- Le Fil du Nil n°21, EESI.
- Zeszyty Komiksowe, La Centrala.
Exhibitions and Performances :
- Le Grand Bédécédaire, Maison Fumetti, Nantes.
- Concert dessiné, Maison Fumetti, Nantes.
- Concert dessiné, Festival Fumetti.
- Drawing performance, Colères du Présent, Arras.
- OubapoShow drawing performance, CIBDI, Angoulême.
- Exhibition, Beauhaus, Bruxelles.
- Conférence about digital Comics, CIBDI, Angoulême.
- Conférence about the relationship between Author and Publisher, CIDBI, Angoulême.
Countries backpacked :
- Czech Republic
- South Korea
Countries where I lived :
drawing lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with illustration lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about comic strips lessons?
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|