Degree in Museology from the Federal University of the State of Rio de Janeiro, with interest in the area of Education and Curator of Museums. Attending Specialization by Escola de Comunicações e Artes. In the Scout Group in which I am a member, I have the opportunity to apply and hone skills such as determination, leadership, autonomy, teamwork, discipline and also understand and appreciate the history, social, people, their values, and objects all involving life in its amplitude.
Work and study Art Education Museums since 2012. With experience since 2014 with technology classes for seniors, and from adolescence with organizational systems and the use of Mind Maps for problem solving and organization. Aid students in work process Completion of course, use of agendas and schedules...
• 2016-2018 - Specialization Course "Art in Education: Theory and Practice" - Escola de Comunicações e Artes (ECA / USP).
• 2011-2015 - Higher Education Museology - Federal University of the State of Rio de Janeiro (UNIRIO).
• Since July 2016 - Publisher on site Frame ((concealed information)
• September 2014 to March 2016 - Trainee Museology at the Villa-Lobos Museum. Exerting cataloging activities, cleaning, inventory organization, sound collection of scanning and processing of collections in general.
• June to December 2013 - Monitor intern at MAR. - Rio Art Museum Exerting joint activities with the educational area and reception of spontaneous public.
• April and May 2013 - Public Advisor at the exhibition "Directions: Visual Arts - Invitation to Travel" held by Itaú Cultural in the Imperial Palace / RJ.
art history lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$26||$10|
|5 hours||Not available||$121||$50|
|10 hours||Not available||$235||$99|