I'm passionate about natural sciences and through my travel in Australia I improved many of my knowledge and understanding of the world we are living in. I'm super happy to help you through all the main scientific fields: biology, chemistry, physics, mathematics
I accept all kind of students from high school to uni.
My idea is to help the students at what they want to get better at. So I suggest that the student contacts me and tells me what he wants to improve and then I can think about a lesson. The idea is to create together a lesson that suits the student the best.
I accept lessons from 1 to 4 people maximum.
I'm enthousiastic, dynamic, patient and positively minded... so I will be creating my experience while teaching you.
I haven't been teaching yet but I'm sure I will be able to help my students to improve themself in the topic they would like.
- Sept. 2007 - Sept. 2013: Master of bioingeneer in sciences and technologies of the environment - Université Catholique de Louvain, cum laude
- Jan. 2012 - May 2012: University exchange at the University of Helsinki
- Sept. 2001- June 2007: Secondary school in Dutch and French
- March 2014- March 2017: Environmental engineer in Soil remediation
- May 2017 - until now: travelling through Australia to open my mind... and to improve my knowledge of natural sciences
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking natural sciences lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$28||$25|