I always want my students to learn with passion and at their own pace. Learning a language is supposed to be a joyful experience. To do so, I often encourage learning through music, culture, movies and of course books! My methodology depends on my student's age, preferences and level of oral and written comprehension.
***Bonus: I also have a cooking degreee, so if you love food too we can learn a lot of Brazilian Portuguese through delicious dishes!!!
I am a Literature Bachelor living in Melbourne. I have taught since my first year of college, 2014. So far, I teached English and Portuguese (writing and literature to native speakers). I have experience with classrooms, the largest group had about 20 people, and with private tuitions.
- My first experience teaching was in 2014 and it kept going until I moved to Melbourne in November 2018:
- Teached literature and writing to high school students as an extension program from 2014 to 2016;
- Gave private tuition to different profiles, such as adults learning English, children improving their
writing expression in Portuguese, high school teens refining their Portuguese grammar, etc.
- I have two degrees:
- Bachelor in Brazilian Literature Studies, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Paraná, Brazil (2014 - 2018)
- Technologist in Gastronomy, Universidade Positivo, Paraná, Brazil (2016 - 2017)
brazilian portuguese lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with portuguese lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral expression - portuguese lessons?
Taking oral comprehension - portuguese lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|