- Personally Tailored to clients needs
- Based on Experience during my WACE completion
- Oral/Verbal practice
- General Vocabulary training
- Essay and Report Structure
- Enhance communication and public speaking abilities
- How to work effectively in team assignments
My name is Brittany and I am offering 1:1 English tutoring sessions, tailored for High Schools students. I graduated in 2013 after achieving a score of 92 in my final English WACE exam. I am now finalising my double degree in Psychology and Business. I do not have professional teaching experience, but I have been through WACE first hand and know the expectations and how to achieve the best possible mark throughout the year for for the final exam! I personally underwent English tutoring during WACE and I believe this was one of the reasons I achieved such a great mark. I now hope to provide the same help for future students!
- Graduation from La Salle College, Perth in 2013
- Achieved an ATAR of 90.95, with a final score of 92 in English
- Accepted into Curtin University in 2014 to study a double degree in Psychology & Business
- Travelled to 30 countries during my studies
- Volunteered as an English tutor in Cambodia, Indonesia and South Africa
oral expression - english lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with written comprehension - english lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral comprehension - english lessons?
Taking written expression - english lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$40||Not available||$40|
|5 hours||$180||Not available||$200|
|10 hours||$360||Not available||$400|