The lessons are set in a way that the student develops, on one hand, the violin technique and on the other hand a strong and pronounced musicality, depth and freedom in the execution thanks to an accurate work on sound, phrasing and singing. I'm appreciated and respected for qualities as responsibility, enthusiasm, passion, dedication and motivation, values in which I believe in order to make the Music alive.
The hourly rate changes according to the student's level:
30 euro/h - for pre-academic courses and beginners;
35 euro/h - for courses of "Laurea di I lively" and intermediate levels;
40 euro/h - for courses of "Laurea di II livello", free courses and advanced levels;
"Saverio is firstly a very passionate teacher who brings his enthousiasm for the violin with every lesson. He has that energetic italian spirit that makes you bring the best out of you to perform even better. Prior before Saverio gave me violin lessons, I only had a few months experience with playing the violin. You can say that he has taught me very important core foundations of playing the violin. And then not only the technical aspects of holding the violin and bow, but most importantly the emotion and feeling that you put into each note. Is it a coincidence that all those music therms are in Italian? If I practice playing I can hear him in my mind saying in beautiful Italian: cresendo! Grazioso! Esspressivo!"
I was studying with Saverio when he was doing his bachelor in Amsterdam. I really enjoyed his teaching. He always brings something new to every lesson with great enthusiasm encouraging his student to learn and improve. Moreover, he always tailors the lessons to meet the student's needs. Saverio showed me great love for music and inspired me to love it more and more everyday.
I strongly recommend Saverio as a violin teacher for any age or level of playing, he passion for the instrument, great knowledge of and love for music accompanying with this enthusiasm and rich experience in teaching the instrument will help you to learn and enjoy the music more and more.
Next to my artistic career I have always supported that of teacher. In particular in Amsterdam, the four years in which I studied, I was lucky enough to deepen for two years pedagogy and violin methodology with Wiesje Miedema, great Dutch pedagogue. I also gained an important practical teaching experience thanks to private students and periodically in music schools for teaching workshops. Students who I followed, have obtained various and significant results like admission to Conservatories as Groningen (NL) and admissions to national youth orchestras (Dutch National Student Orchestra). Above all, my students after a period of about 2 years have highly improved their skills, demonstrating much more bow flexibility and elasticity, a better sound quality, a deeper awareness of the left hand and therefore a more accurate intonation. Moreover, they also developed an "inner" ear, namely the ability to hear the music in your ear simply looking at the score without the need of playing it. This brings and develops a positive critical ability which allows the student to become more and more independent in the choice and interpretation of a piece.
- Violin Diploma at the Conservatory "EF Dall'Abaco" of Verona;
- Course of specialization with Master Ilya Grubert at the Fondazione Musicale Santa Cecilia in Portogruaro;
- Violin Bachelor of Music with Maestro Ilya Grubert at Conservatorium van Amsterdam;
1st Prize - Scholarship at the "Fondazione Cassa Rurale di Trento"; 1st Prize - "European Music Competition" - Moncalieri (TO);
1st Prize - "Rotary Club Verona";
2nd Prize - "International Music Competition" - Cortemilia (CN); 2nd Prize - International competition young musicians - "Antonio Salieri" - Legnago (VR);
2nd Prize - National Competition "Città di Giussano" (MI);
Masterclasses with M ° Pierre Amoyal, Maestro Nina Beilina, M ° Ida Haendel, Maestro Malcolm Bilson, M ° Pavel Berman, M° Vera Beths;
Experiences and professional collaborations:
- "The String Soloists" with Lisa Jacobs (direct radio 4 NPO, Openluchttheater Vondelpark Amsterdam, Leiden Life Festival 2016, Paleis Het Loo);
- Philharmonia Orchestra Amsterdam;
- Conservatorium van Amsterdam Symphony Orchestra (with Mischa Maisky, Giovanni Sollima, Frans Helmerson, Johannes Moser, Colin Carr and conductors including Ed Spanjaard, Paul Watkins, Junichi Hirokami, Justin DiCioccio, Andrew Grams and Bas Wiegers);
- Orchestra "I Virtuosi Italian" (festival "On September in the Academy", "Ad lucem - contemporary art" by Arvo Pärt, Festival "Pergolesi - Spontini" in Jesi);
- Orchestra of the International Piano Festival of Brescia and Bergamo; - National Orchestra of Italian Conservatories (Festival "Sounds French" with Fabien Gabel);
- Regional Orchestra of the Veneto Conservatives (Shoulder of the 2nd violins, with Gianluigi Gelmetti);
- Founder Youth Orchestra Bohème;
violin lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|