I teach theory using the Master Your Theory and/or Blitz theory books, although I am happy to work with any other materials. While working through these books, I provide additional insight and offer alternative ways of thinking about the concepts presented. I offer lessons of any length, and am also happy to provide theory lessons alongside practical violin or viola lessons.
I am a university student, and I have been playing the violin and piano for 11 years. I have achieved up to Grade 5 in AMEB Music Theory and Grade 6 in AMEB Musicianship. I have also achieved my AMusA in violin. I have 2 years of experience in tutoring music theory.
Travel costs do not apply to any lessons on or near the ANU campus.
- 2 years of tutoring music theory
- 4 years of teaching violin
- AMusA Violin (working towards LMusA)
- AMEB Grade 6 Musicianship
- AMEB Grade 6 Piano
- AMEB Grade 5 Theory
- VHA (Very High Achievement) in high school music, OP1 (ATAR 99+ Equivalent)
Other Relevant Experiences
- Australian Youth Orchestra (2016-current)
- Queensland Youth Symphony (2017-2018)
- ACO Academy (2016)
music theory lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|