I provide individual, hourly based lessons with material and teaching method tailored to suit your needs. I will provide you with extra material along with material you would like to cover. I believe in thorough understanding of the material before tackling anything complicated, to ensure that you develop into an independent learner who can help themselves in the future.
I began tutoring when I graduated from School with a high ATAR. I am currently studying Doctor of Optometry at The University of Melbourne.
My previous tutoring experience:
- Private tutoring in Mathematics, Science, VCE Biology, Tertiary Cell Biology, Terciary Microbiology and Teriary Genetics (Above distinction results)
- IELTS & PTE training (students obtaining 6+ scores)
- Teaching pre-schoolers (students learned to read and write at the age 3 & 4)
Rate depends on student academic level and subject as well as
requirement for extra material.
$60 for 2 Hours
• Ammitzboll, H., Vaillancourt, R., Potts, B.M., Singarasa, S., Mani, R. and Freeman, J.S., 2018. QTL for intumescence severity in Eucalyptus globulus and validation of QTL detection based on phenotyping using open-pollinated families of a mapping population. Plant Disease, (ja).
DOCTOR OF OPTOMETRY
· 2019 OD-1st Year| University of Melbourne
Medical Research | University of Tasmania
• Devilized recombinant antibodies – Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program 2018
• Does type 2 diabetes (T2D) induce diabetic peripheral neuropathy (DPN) in diabetic rats? -The distribution and effects of intraepidermal nerve fibers
and Langerhans cells in DPN – Research Project 2017
• Epigenetics in Eucalyptus species – Dean’s Summer Research Scholarship 2016
COMPLETED YEAR 12
· Subjects: Specialist Mathematics, Biology, English, Chemistry, Mathematical Methods, Environmental Science and Tamil
· Graduated in December 2014 | John Monash Science School
POSITION: PHARMACY ASSISTANT
NEW TOWN | JUNE 2018
Providing customer assistant with basic medications and other store products, operating the cash register, handling money transactions, answering phone calls, stocking and outstanding customer service.
POSITION: PROSPECTIVE ASSISTANT
KUMON EDUCATION CENTRE
NORTH HOBART | SEPTEMBER 2017 – CURRENT
Teaching and helping children between the ages 3 and 6 to read and write as well as marking worksheets and helping all students from both primary and secondary education.
POSITION: PRIVATE TUTOR
SANDY BAY & MELBOURNE | NOVEMBER 2014 – CURRENT
Proving private tutoring for students from primary, secondary and tertiary education. Primary students: Mathematics, Science, Computer skills, Reading and Writing, Selective entry exam preparation.
Secondary students: Mathematical methods, Biology, and Chemistry
Tertiary students: Cell Biology, Genetics and evolution, Microbiology, Human Biology, IELTS and PTE
biology lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with cellular biology lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about genetics lessons?
Taking molecular biology lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$35||Not available|