I provide individual, hourly based lessons with material and teaching method tailored to suit your needs. I will provide you extra material along with material you would like to cover. I believe in basic understanding of the material before tackling anything complicated to ensure that you develop into an independent learner who can help themselves in the future.
4 years of tutoring experience:
- Private tutoring in Mathematics, Science, English, Biology, Cell Biology, Microbiology and Genetics (Above distinction results)
- IELTS & PTE training (students obtaining 6+ scores)
- Teaching pre-schoolers (students learned to read and write at the age 3 & 4)
In my 4 years of tutoring career, I have taught 30 plus students.
Rate depends on student academic level and subject
Additional charges may occur for some material
BACHELOR OF BIOTECHNOLOGY AND MEDICAL RESEARCH
· Major: Pathology
· Expected graduation in August 2018 | University of Tasmania
• Devilized recombinant antibodies – Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program 2018
• Does type 2 diabetes (T2D) induce diabetic peripheral neuropathy (DPN) in diabetic rats? -The distribution and effects of intraepidermal nerve fibers
and Langerhans cells in DPN – Research Project 2017
• Epigenetics in Eucalyptus species – Dean’s Summer Research Scholarship 2016
COMPLETED YEAR 12
· Subjects: Specialist Mathematics, Biology, English, Chemistry, Mathematical Methods, Environmental Science and Tamil
· Graduated in December 2014 | John Monash Science School
POSITION: PROSPECTIVE ASSISTANT
KUMON EDUCATION CENTRE
NORTH HOBART | SEPTEMBER 2017 – CURRENT
Teaching and helping children between the ages 3 and 6 to read and write as well as marking worksheets and helping all students from both primary and secondary education.
POSITION: PRIVATE TUTOR
SANDY BAY & MELBOURNE | NOVEMBER 2014 – CURRENT
Proving private tutoring for students from primary, secondary and tertiary education. Primary students: Mathematics, Science, Computer skills, Reading and Writing, Selective entry exam preparation.
Secondary students: Mathematical methods, Biology, and Chemistry
Tertiary students: Cell Biology, Genetics and evolution, Microbiology, Human Biology, IELTS and PTE
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, genetics lessons for all!
Taking microbiology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$25||$25||Not available|
|5 hours||$100||$100||Not available|
|10 hours||$200||$200||Not available|