Passionate, patient and friendly, with lessons geared towards making the student feel comfortable and work with the student to achieve there goals in a fun and relaxed environment.
Each lesson will be modified based on the students abilities and how they are progressing.
A typical violin lesson:
- First part of the lesson spending time on theory and technique
- Second part of the lesson using those techniques in practice in songs/pieces
High school tutoring lesson will focus on:
- Spending time on parts of the syllabus and going through any points where the student has difficulty
- Answering Questions that may typically be found in exams and how best to respond to them
- Working with student on practical components and tasks they have received from school to get the best mark they can get
- Currently Studying a Bachelor of Creative Arts Music at the University of Wollongong with aims to also obtain a Masters degree in Secondary Teaching
- Musician with 16 Years experience in Violin playing many different styles such as Classical, Jazz, Rock, Pop genres
- Received a band 6 in Music 1 HSC 2016
- Played in the Fishers Ghost Youth Orchestra for a number of years
- Experienced with AMEB exams and currently studying to pass grade 6
music reading lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest music theory lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, musical education lessons for all!
Taking violin lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$40||Not available||Not available|