Passionate, patient and friendly, with lessons geared towards making the student feel comfortable and work with the student to achieve there goals in a fun and relaxed environment.
Each lesson will be modified based on the students abilities and how they are progressing.
A typical violin lesson:
- First part of the lesson spending time on theory and technique
- Second part of the lesson using those techniques in practice in songs/pieces
High school tutoring lesson will focus on:
- Spending time on parts of the syllabus and going through any points where the student has difficulty
- Answering Questions that may typically be found in exams and how best to respond to them
- Working with student on practical components and tasks they have received from school to get the best mark they can get
- Currently Studying a Bachelor of Creative Arts Music at the University of Wollongong with aims to also obtain a Masters degree in Secondary Teaching
- Musician with 16 Years experience in Violin playing many different styles such as Classical, Jazz, Rock, Pop genres
- Received a band 6 in Music 1 HSC 2016
- Played in the Fishers Ghost Youth Orchestra for a number of years
- Experienced with AMEB exams and currently studying to pass grade 6
music reading lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with music theory lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about musical education lessons?
Taking violin lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$40||Not available||Not available|