My teaching method firstly is to ensure stable basic skills( eg. scales) before moving on further. Technic is really important too, as well as theory. This is to ensure that the student will know how to read the notes and knowing it at their fingertips.
I've been giving private piano lessons for 2 years with 100% Passing rates in the ABRSM exams. Before the two years, I've been teaching under my Teacher's guidance for 4 years, teaching from grades 1 up till grades 8 ABRSM level.
Rate defers depending on Student's level as well as the travel distance. Cancelation must be given 3 days before hand to avoid paying the fee for that particular class. However, only emergency reasoning will be accepted last minute.
- Associate Level 4 Diploma in Piano Performance under Trinity College London , with a Pass
- Distinction for Grade 8 under ABRSM Syllabus
- In 2018, My private student recently obtained a Merit in her Grade 3 ABRSM examination.
- 4 years of teaching guidance under my Teacher's sight before teaching my private students, learnt mostly teaching skills and handling children of different characters.
- Currently studying in University of Newcastle majoring in Psychology, but will be transferring to Speech Pathology next semester.
- Keyboardist/ Pianist in church for the past 7 years and on.
Great teaching method. High success rate as well. Her connection with her students are not just at a teacher level but as a friend as well. All the students look forward for music class each week.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$48||$35|
|5 hours||Not available||$235||$175|
|10 hours||Not available||$470||$350|