Before the lesson, I will gain a full understanding on my student's needs and what he/she aspires to achieve. I would also have done some preparation of the particular topic involved in the tuition prior to the tuition in order for maximum efficacy. I am friendly and easy to communicate with, so students will have no problem consulting with me. I will not pressure my students but ensure the best learning outcome by the end of the tuition. The lesson structure will be flexible according to the needs of the student. Generally, I will seek to help my student to the best of my abilities.
I am a University student who graduated high school with an ATAR of 99 and an A in QCS. I have constantly been tutoring both primary and secondary students in English, Maths and Science through and after high school. I have been tutoring many students with different educational needs and they have all been very satisfied with their learning. All of my students' grades have improved from my tutoring. I am very patient with my students and always ensure they understand all concepts necessary completely before moving on.
Cancellation must be communicated 24 hours before the tuition. First lesson can be discounted, however not free :)
• Qualified Academic Personal Trainer
• . Completed high school in November 2017 with an ATAR score equivalent to an OP1
• GPA: 14.14/15 (Year 12 Semester 1); 6.75/7 - High Distinction (University First Semester)
• One of the top 3 students in all my classes
• Consistent Academic Honours Award Recipient
• Consistent Magna Cum Laude Recipient
• Consistent Learner Qualities Award Recipient
• Consistent Exemplary Performance Recipient in middle school (2012-2015)
• Leadership: Primary and Middle school prefect (2010-2015)
• Certificate II in Business completed in Year 10 (awarded in 2015)
• Participant of Junior Negotiation Competition in TCB School of Law in the University of Queensland
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|