My teaching method is to simply listen to my student/s and what they wish to achieve, whilst also seeking out their strengths and use these to encourage learning in their specific area of interest. I encourage questions and asking for assistance if need be.
I am a current part-time external student through Macquarie University studying my Master of Laws (LLM). I have studied computer science and IT for several years, and am confident in my ability to provide excellent teaching to student/s in basic computer skills.
• Certificate III in Customer Contact
• Certificate I and II in Information Technology
• Blue Card (P) and (V) (QLD)
• Food Handlers Certificate
• Food Safety Supervisor Certificate
• Open Automatic Drivers Licence (QLD)
• Queensland Government Construction Induction Card (RTO No. 31193)
National Disability Services May 2016 – November 2017
Workshop Presenter (casual)
• Delivering engaging and interactive workshops to encourage local and rural secondary school students to consider a career in the disability sector
• Participation in team work and group training
• Contribution to ongoing development and improvement of the program
• Mentoring students within workshops to remove barriers and stigma relating to physical and mental disabilities
• Represented the NDS at the 2016 Careers in Disability Expo
• Was on the interview panel seeking to employ another Workshop Presenter
James Cook University June – September 2011
Tutor Business and IT (casual)
• Effectively conducted weekly presentations and relevant subject material
• Delivery of workshops for first year tertiary students in the subjects of Business and IT
• Communicated with subject coordinators, lecturers and students
• Assisted students with understanding and interpreting assessment expectations
• Assessing students’ assignments
Excellent! Emma was very professional & a great help to me, I would of used Emma again but I was moving to Cairns. I'm sure anyone requiring a caring knowledgeable tutor will be impressed.
Fantastic student, very capable and professional. Lovely to work with!
basic computer lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with microsoft word lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about microsoft excel lessons?
Taking microsoft powerpoint lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||$90||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||$180||Not available|