I enjoy working with children and I like to make learning fun for them so that they are engaged at all times and can obtain the most from the session. My lesson structure covers all topics the student requires extra help on, while also helping them strengthen their grasp on concepts they already feel confident about.
I am a 1st year Bachelor of Biomedicine student at La Trobe University with 1 year of tutoring experience, having tutored 4 students during my schooling in Thailand. After tutoring, those students felt more confident about those particular subjects and obtained better scores in their assessments.
• Provided one-on-one Math, Chemistry, and Biology tutoring to students of grade 8 and grade 11.
• Provided English lessons in groups of 4-5 to local staff of International School of Bangkok - Recognized by the school principal for positive impact on the local community
• Paid weekly visits to an Old Age home. Planned and conducted several activities for the elders to keep them engaged and content.
• Provided one-on-one French tutoring to middle school students after school.
• Designed lesson plans for 3-5 year olds in local Thai kindergarten.
• Studied French for 6 years, including 2 years at the IB level
• Violinist in middle and high school concert and chamber orchestras respectively which won several first place awards for 2 consecutive years at the annual prestigious Heritage Festival
• Informal babysitting experience with younger cousins and children of close family friends.
• Choreographed and performed cultural dances in groups at high school International Day events and at social events organized by Indian Embassy in Washington D.C., and Bangkok
esl (english) lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with vocabulary - english lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about written comprehension - english lessons?
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|