My teaching method is finding the passion and skill within each individual and bringing their creative sensibilities to the surface. Lesson structure would be based on the individual's level of experience and where they wish to go. Lessons are varied and interesting, touching many different genres and styles to form more of a base of knowledge and ability. I am passionate about art and love sharing this with others.
I am an artist just recently having started a small design business. I have experience in doing commission work, including tattoo design, illustrating and creating emotes and logos. I have roughly 18 years experience to do with art and have a passion for sharing this skill with others who wish to learn and grow in their abilities.
Cancellation policy: If lesson is cancelled, half the lesson amount must still be paid.
Payment made prior to lessons.
- Art lessons for 2 years in High School
- Worked with children book author concerning illustrations
- Have designed tattoos
- Opened small art design business in 2018
- Recently getting into emote and logo design for digital platforms
- Traditional art is my background, including pen and ink, watercolour, pastels and some acrylic and charcoal.
- Having experience teaching children to adults in basic sketching and design
drawing lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$24||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||$110||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||$210||Not available|