My teaching style is depends upon the needs of the students. I try to evaluate the different needs of my students and teach them accordingly. It is more of a facilitator. I believe in learning by doing. So I try to make my students do things, interact with each other and keep them engaged so that they become active learners.
I am an English school teacher and an ESL trainer too. I have been teaching English for the last 2 years which includes teaching at a school having around 2500 students with 50 plus students in a class, private tutoring and more recently as an ESL teacher in Melbourne.
1. Currently working as TESOL teacher at Orange International college
2. English teacher at Government Senior Secondary school, India ( Set 2017-May 2018)
3. English Teacher at St. Josephs Convent School, India ( March 2017- Sep 2017)
1. Cert IV in Tesol
2. Bachelor Of Education
3. Master of Arts in English
4. Bachelor of Arts( Honors ) English
esl (english) lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - english lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about vocabulary - english lessons?
Taking written comprehension - english lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|