My tutoring is geared towards students who either find themselves struggling with the content in their general/further maths classes, or who wish to expand their knowledge of the subject.
- Step-by-step explanations for maths problems, and how they may be solved
- Encouragement to solve problems individually
- Assistance with assigned classwork/homework (within reason)
- Provided additional worksheets and problems relevant to the chapter
- A positive atmosphere! Trust me, maths can be surprisingly enjoyable if you approach it with the right mindset.
I was the top of my class in year 12 and provided tutoring in many group study sessions throughout the year. I've helped many students master their knowledge of the subject. One classmate I tutored was averaging 55% on her mid-year SACs. I tutored her biweekly after school during exam revision time, and she achieved a new average of 95% on her practice exams.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||$90||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||$170||Not available|