As the most experience I made was working with disabled students, there is nothing more important than taking time to find out where a student is coming from. The first step should be analyzing where a student come from, where his best skills are at to improve those.
For my teaching its important to not reduce it to oral contents, but to make students explorer and experience a certain topic with all senses.
I am a special needs student from Germany. I have experience in private teaching maths and supporting for exams. I have been teaching privately level 5-8. I was working in schools for 1,5 years working with students with learning disabilities.
- one year volunteering at a school for multiple disabled kids
- six months teaching level 2 and 3 in german and maths
- years of private teaching maths and all kind of subjects
- four weeks placement at an Australian school
- scholarship from my university in Germany to support my work experience in Australia
german lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - german lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about vocabulary - german lessons?
Taking oral comprehension - german lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|