During my lessons, I use books, videos and newspaper articles to make my course more interactive and interesting and suited to my student's interests and level. We set our goals together, whether it's improving language skills, passing an exam or taking a level test.
I was a volunteer assistant during FLE lessons at the Petrozavodsk State University in Russia. I taught French to a five-year-old child and to a 18 year-old young woman. In Moscow I taught English to a 12-year-old girl to prepare her for the B1 level test. I am also a sworn translator for courts.
- Currently in the 1st Master of political science in International Relations
- Sworn translator / interpreter at the Court of First Instance of the Province of Luxembourg since May 2017
- September 2015, Russian course for foreigners at the Pushkin Institute in Moscow, June 24th, 2016.
- Graduated as a FLE teacher at ISTI in Uccle
- Degree in Translation-Interpreting Russian-English at ISTI in June 2015.
- Erasmus of 5 months at the State University of Petrozavodsk, Russia, in the Faculty of Philology.
- Second Rhetoric at Taupo-nui-a-Tia College in New Zealand, from July 2010 to July 2011.
- Secondary at the Saint-Louis Institute of Namur, diploma of 2010.
- Kindergartens and Primary Schools -Nicolas de Sart-Dames-Avelines.
- English teacher for Ruysschaert language academy, Maredsous, July 2017
- Accommodation assistant for EF Bristol, July and August 2016.
- Private English teacher, Moscow, autumn 2015.
- Private tutor, Petrozavosk, winter 2014-2015.
- Volonteer assistant to the FLE teacher at the State University of Petrozavodsk, winter 2014-2015.
- Aide-de-camp for the organization of the Waterloo 2015 event, in charge of communication with regiments from Eastern Europe. - Administrative work at GSK in Rixensart, summer 2011, 2013 and 2015.
- scout leader in Dave.
Language skills - French: mother tongue - English: C2 - Russian: C1 - Dutch: A2
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral comprehension - french lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about written comprehension -french lessons?
Taking written expression - french lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|