Teaching is a special skill that can be acquired only if one tries to understand how people learn new concepts. The trick is to observe how you learn a new concept yourself. I tailor my lessons according the students' capabilities, using right examples and visualisation techniques, and other aspects.
I am a post graduate Robotics engineering student at Australian National University, ACT. All through my life, I have taught people in different ages, experience and knowledge levels, Physics and Mathematics. Teaching is my passion and that's why I plan to do my PhD after my graduation.
- Physics and Mathematics teacher: Make a Difference (MAD), India, an initiative to provide education to unfortunate children.
- Winner, District Mathematics Competition, Kerala India.
- Completed, Robotics Online Specialization by University of Pennsylvania
- Award for high achieving student of SSLC (10th grade - 97.5%) examinations, Kerala, India
- Achieved 92.7% in higher secondary examinations.
- Worked in many large scale projects in Software companies.
Muraleekrishna is very knowledgeable in the field of robotics and mechatronics. He is very passionate about Physics and is so enthusiastic in sharing his knowledge. I have known him since we started the Masters in Engineering course in Australian National Univeristy. He teaches through demonstrations and examples which makes it really easy to absorb complex concepts. He has always helped me and other fellow classmates in clearly understanding theoretical concepts as well as guided through programming problems in Python, C++ and Verliog.
He is a good teacher. Teaches the concepts with examples so that those would become understandable.
Worked with Murli in Aconex.
He tries to make you understand the core concept with good examples.
People who are able to grasp a concept easily when they are presented with an example. He is the person to go for.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$55||$30|