Teaching is a special skill that can be acquired only if one tries to understand how people learn new concepts. The trick is to observe how you learn a new concept yourself. I tailor my lessons according the students' capabilities, using right examples and visualisation techniques, and other aspects.
I am a post graduate Robotics engineering student at Australian National University, ACT. All through my life, I have taught people in different ages, experience and knowledge levels, Physics and Mathematics. Teaching is my passion and that's why I plan to do my PhD after my graduation.
- Physics and Mathematics teacher: Make a Difference (MAD), India, an initiative to provide education to unfortunate children.
- Winner, District Mathematics Competition, Kerala India.
- Completed, Robotics Online Specialization by University of Pennsylvania
- Award for high achieving student of SSLC (10th grade - 97.5%) examinations, Kerala, India
- Achieved 92.7% in higher secondary examinations.
- Worked in many large scale projects in Software companies.
Worked with Murli in Aconex.
He tries to make you understand the core concept with good examples.
People who are able to grasp a concept easily when they are presented with an example. He is the person to go for.
Mr.Muraleekrishna is bright and dedicated also. His attitude towards the subject is in application level. The most attracted for me was his enthusiasm.
I was his junior in secondary school.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$55||$30|