I am a Secondary Mathematics and Science teacher and have also tutored for the past 7 years from Years 2-12 both privately and with a company. I structure my lessons and sessions according to the students needs and follow the Victorian Curriculum.
- Bachelor of Science/Education (Secondary)
- Tutored for 7 year privately and with a tutoring company
- Currently teaching at a Secondary school and have taught: Further Mathematics (Year 12), Year 7, 8, 9 Maths and Year 7-10 Science.
- Mathematics: Years 2-12 (Up to Further Mathematics)
- English: Primary - Year 8
- Science: Years 7-10
Students in my classes enjoy my classes and understand the concepts and content being delivered to them, which is highlighted in the surveys students complete for me. I am a friendly and relaxed person with a positive approach to learning.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$50||$35|
|5 hours||Not available||$200||$175|
|10 hours||Not available||$400||$350|