With influences of Somatics and Taichi, Somachi gets us to understand the connection of inner space (identity) and outer space (environment) and breathe properly with intention.
The classes range from slow flow to restorative with a focus on fluid transitions.
I have been exploring life as a yogi for over a decade in New York, Tokyo and Melbourne.
Since discovering somachi, I developed a passion to want to share the practice
for it’s natural movement, physical benefits and purity of it’s philosophy.
Classes are from one hour but can be extended depending on needs.
Below is what the classes can look like.
Please let me know if you have any bodily conditions, injuries or areas you'd like to focus on, so we can create what works best for you.
* Somachi (1Hr)
* Somachi + Meditation (1.5 Hr)
* Restorative (1Hr)
* Restorative + Meditation (1.5 Hr)
- Sophia University, Tokyo (International Business)
- The Fashion Institute of Technology, New York (Communication Design Degree)
- Association for Yoga and Meditation, Rishikesh (200Hr Yoga Teacher Training)
- The Somachi Association of Australia, Melbourne (50Hr Somachi Yoga Teacher Training)
* I currently teach privately and at the Australian School of Meditation and Yoga.
yoga lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with hatha yoga lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about relaxation yoga lessons?
Taking yoga flow lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$40||$40|
|5 hours||Not available||$150||$200|
|10 hours||Not available||$300||$400|