I believe that teaching is not black and white, in order for your targeted audience to learn there has to be a variety of the style when presenting your information. In my teaching, I like to mix things up by utilising discussion, with presentations and a variety of group work, to further engage students.
I am a PE/Health / HHD/Dance teacher completing my Diploma in Languages (Spanish), I have been teaching for 19 years.
- Have had a variety of leadership roles
- Been Teacher mentor for 2 years
- Year Coordinator for 6 years.
- Rate does not vary to the level of learner
- Anything further than 30 minutes away from where I reside is an additional $ 5 per 10km.
- I require a minimum of 48-hour cancellation.
- Anything under 48 hours will attain the full cost of the lesson.
- Bulk payments must be made in advance via EFT prior to the commencement of sessions.
- B. A (Human Movement - majoring in Applied Kinesiology)
- Dip. Education
- Certificate IV (Dance teaching and business management)
- Currently completing my Diploma in Languages (Spanish)
- Have taught a segment of Spanish VCE at St. Monica's of Epping 2015.
- Native Spanish speaker
- Taught in a variety of leadership roles
- Student mentored
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - spanish lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral comprehension - spanish lessons?
Taking vocabulary - spanish lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$40||$35|
|5 hours||Not available||$225||$175|
|10 hours||Not available||$450||$350|