I'm a Ph.D and an experienced private tutor. I help ambitious students stand out from the crowd with insightful analysis, original arguments, and exceptional essays.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I have a track record of helping students achieve top grades and dramatically improve their attainment, and extensive experience with helping students to overcome severe SEN, anxiety or confidence barriers.
I teach students how to think, not just what to say.
I offer deeply a supportive yet rigorous learning experience and all my lessons are designed to help students get away from prescriptive rote-learning in order to tackle the big ideas, dig deeper, and develop independent perspectives, conveyed with excellent written structure and expression.
1. Regular Tutorial Sessions
- Regular or one-off tutorials £80 per hour.
- Face-to-face sessions or via Skype.
- 1 complimentary hour for every block of ten 20 hours booked.
2. Intensive exam prep & Residential
- Price on consultation.
- An intensive revision programme for the pre-exam period, tailored to students' specific needs.
- Also available for longer-term residential tuition for vacations and international trips.
3. Editorial support : Dissertation & Thesis submissions
- Prices on consultation.
- Tailored editorial support for dissertations and essays including detailed content, argument & structural analysis and guidance, as well as grammatical proofing.
- Broad range of subject experience; niche & general.
- Rapid turnaround support for looming deadlines.
Tuition Available for following subjects.
1. Corporate Finance
3. Micro/Macro Economics
4. Business Management
5. Strategic Managment
6. IT Management
8. Consultation for PhD Dissertation/Thesis Proposal
9. Any MBA Degree Subjects
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Phd - UK
MBA - UK
Bachelor's in Science
- How much do you charge?
I charge £80 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
Students Home, cafe and Library
- When are you available?
7 days a week from 8 AM - 10 PM (Full time tutor)
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- What kind of experience do you have?
My unusual blend of academic and commercial experience makes learning relevant and engaging, using a wide variety of techniques and exam-ready frameworks. My parallel career as a writer and brand consultant allows me to draw links between academic theory and real-world insights, creating a fresh approach which is valuable for students looking for a more unusual route into learning.
I have previously taught students studying at following colleges:
London Business School
Imperial College Business School
Cass Business School
London Business School
University College London
University of East Anglia
Hult International Business School
Grenoble Graduate School of Business, Paris
London Metropolitan University
King`s College London
Queen Mary, University of London
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
• Bachelors in Science
• MBA and PhD
• Tutors Association
accounting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with economics lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about business management lessons?
Taking management lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|