I like to teach completely based around the individual. I am able to run private lessons for RAD students to better their technique before exams. I can also run private lessons for students wanting classical or contemporary solos for competitions. If the student is wanting an audition simulation class to better their familiarity so they feel more confident in an audition setting I am able to do that. My teaching is not limited to any certain way or style I am open to anything as long as my students feel safe and secure.
I am a ballet dancer recently graduated from Queensland Ballet Academy. I have completed a few years teaching and am passionate about teaching and choreographing for children. I have mentored and taught my younger sisters for RAD ballet and competitions, they have received outstanding results. I am looking to help younger students in my area in the field of classical ballet as well as contemporary technique and choreographing for competitions.
Payment can be made via bank transfer or in cash on the class date.
Cancellations should be made 24hours in advance for a full refund to be made.
- 2017 First in Year 11 high school Dance Course.
- Have fully completed multiple years of full-time dance training in various locations.
- 2016 Successful auditions for full-time at New Zealand School of Dance, Queensland Ballet Academy and Melbourne City Ballet.
- 2016 Semi Finalist Genee International Ballet Competition.
- 2016 Finalist in the Isobel Anderson Awards.
- 2015 1/4 Finalist in the Alana Haines Australasian Ballet Awards.
- Completed all RAD examinations, with High Distinctions.
dance lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with choreography lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about contemporary dance lessons?
Taking ballet lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$30||$45||Not available|
|5 hours||$150||$225||Not available|
|10 hours||$230||$380||Not available|