My lecture plans are customised to the individuals or groups language competency level. Where clients achieve successful outcomes. I often develop the lecture plan further as a system for future use.Feedback from previous students have commended me for my high level of interpersonal skills and naturally engaging personality.
I’ve successfully supported hundreds of students to significantly improved their language skills.
For 10 years, I’ve inspired many different aged students to continue their Chinese, English or Korean language learning.
This includes, school students from years 1 to 12, professionals in Business Management, Law, Tourism and other fields.
My approach is to understand their long term language demands, clearly communicate and provide a structured approach towards their goals.
I speak Chinese, English and Korean fluently and importantly I have lived in China, Korea and Australia. Learning the structural aspects of language is only one part of the journey, the understanding of the different cultural aspects of these languages is equally important.
1. Certificate in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Language).
2. Certificate in TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in Korean) Level 6.
Private Chinese/ English Teacher
Geoje, South Korea
• Teach pre-school, elementary school students and adults Chinese and English, both local and international students.
• Manage class contents and activities.
• Write personalised study plans, activities and text book.
• Education Consulting for parents.
Principle Chinese Lecturer – Business & Academic Chinese
Beijing Chinese Language Institution, Busan, South Korea
• As principle lecturer; Responsible for advanced speaking, reading, writing course and personal training.
• Responsible for HSK6 course. Writing and listening course; advanced level (highest-level test of Chinese).
• Responsible for educating staffs from Companies and Businesses (e.g. Busan Paradise Casino). Staff education to ensure they can achieve HSK4 level Chinese language competency. Clients required communication skills with their customers in Chinese.
• Responsible for Chinese classes for beginner level competency.
HSK – Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi, Chinese Language Competency (similar to for English IETS type competency testing). HSK6 is the highest level.
I’m a Korean and she taught me chinese over 2 years. She told me Chinese culture as well as language. So, I could understand overall about China. She is very dedicated and caring. Also, she is a native Chinese speaker. You can learn correct pronunciation. When Chinese hear I speak Chinese, I always praise it for good pronunciation. So, I strongly recommend that you choose her as your Chinese teacher, and I’m sure you will be a great Chinese speaker.
Linhuan used to be my Chinese teacher for about four years back in Korea. She is such a reliable and dedicated teacher. I can say she is a real language expert. She speaks three languages(Chinese, English and Korean) PERFECTLY. So there was no language barrier in learning Chinese even from beginner level. I learned not only the language but also some Chinese culture. With her help, my Chinese improved a lot. Now I’m studying in a Chinese University and there is no problem communicating with Chinese friends and even taking classes in Chinese. I thank her tons and definitely recommend her to the other members here! Good Luck everyone :)
I strongly recommend professor Linhuan, for her dedication, passion in education! I got a Chinese lesson from her when I was back in South Korea in 2011 and since then we became amazing friends! Linhuan is such an international professor, not only to mention her multilingual skills, her understanding in English and Korea culture helped me a lot to improve my Chinese and approach the topics from diverse perspectives! If you need to choose a professor, Linhuan is a person to trust and go for it
chinese lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with mandarin lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral expression - chinese lessons?
Taking oral comprehension - chinese lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$40||$30|
|5 hours||Not available||$180||$150|
|10 hours||Not available||$340||$300|