I believe every individual gets in touch with music through listening and embracing them. Music is supposed to be a fun and enjoyable thing for kids. For kids between the age of 5 to 9, I would begin with their gifted skill, listening. Listening to every tune of the note and how each note links together into a song. Anyone can learn up the notes or sight read with time and practices, but creating your own melody with the sounds you have or having the ability to played what you've listened is the greatest talent of music.
A full-time international degree student majoring in Accounting and Finance. Started piano at the age of 7, developed the interest of violin at the age of 11. Completed Grade 8 Modern and Classical Piano ANZCA Board at the age of 13, Grade 8 Piano ABRSM Board and Grade 8 Violin Trinity Board at the age of 15. Performed piano and violin in several charity events. Took a 2 years gap to focus on academic after achieving Grade 8 piano and violin, accomplished Level 4 Diploma Trinity Board in piano at the age of 18.
My rate depends on the student's level and the travelled distance.
- Distinction in Diploma Piano Trinity Board (2016)
- Merit in Grade 8 Piano ABRSM Board (2013)
- Merit in Grade 8 Modern and Classical Piano ANZCA Board (2011)
- Merit in Grade 8 Violin Trinity Board (2013)
- Performed violin solo and as accompaniment in various charity dinner
- Performed choir in various charity events
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$28||Not available|