I teach by blending my personality with my student's needs and curriculum-appropriate methods. I make sure that the student will be comfortable with me so that he or she will learn without feeling bored and pressured. Lessons should me matched with what the school requires but I make sure that I give my own inputs.
I was a Software Test Analyst in the Philippines. I went here in Australia to take Master's degree in Information Technology. This is my first time to tutor online but I had an experience in teaching English language to Korean students way back in College.
* Rate may differ based on the distance
* Rate may differ with the student's level
* I trained before as a cal center agent
* I graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology in the Philippines
* I worked for 2 Years as a Software Engineer
* I worked for 7 Years as a Software Quality Assurance Engineer
* I am taking Master's Degree in Information Technology in CQUniversity
esl (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - english lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about written comprehension - english lessons?
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||$25|