My teaching methods are individualised to each student depending on their musical goals. Each lesson incorporates practical skills and musical theory is weaved into the lessons as needed. Learning an instrument purely for fun or a more formal structured approach for exam preparation can both be accomodated.
I graduated from the University of Adelaide Elder Conservatorium in 2016 with a Bachelor of Music and have been teaching piano, flute and recorder students since then. I enjoy inspiring students whether beginner or advanced to achieve their full musical potential by gearing my lessons to their strengths. I am happy to teach for leisure or exams.
2016-2018 Private Instrumental Teacher
• Beginner and Intermediate piano and flute students
• Familiar with Alfred Piano, Bastien Piano, AMEB syllabi
2018 Mobile Music Academy
2017, 2018 Learning Through Music - piano, flute and recorder teaching
2017, 2018 Harvest Christian College, Kadina – flute teaching
2016 AMEB Internship
2016 ASO Professional Pathways Program
• Participation in School Holiday Program, “Stories Come Alive” at State Library performing music (flute) for workshop
• Observation of rehearsals
2016 Work Experience at Colonel Light Gardens Primary (choir)
• Observation of choir rehearsal
2013-2014 Flute Tutor
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|