** ADVANTAGE COURSE **
FORMULA A: Unlimited access to Online lesson
FORMULA B: Interavtive and Online, mixed course
Staring from September 2017
~ Save up fee, Registration 3, 6 months, 1 year, 35%, 45%, 55% ~
Frequent lessons is the key of accelerated progression
• Highly qualified lesson find equal valuable result whatever the platform, between interactive or online lesson
• For having guidance for daily practice to progress towards the right direction
Yumeki Ohashi is a world class concert artist ―pianist with exceptional gift of feeling of the European music in period of XVIII― XXI Century , her repertoire range is quite huge which covers all of piano music works from German, French, Austrian, and Czech and Slovak Republic’s composers. Her concert appearances and performances throughout on the major European concert stages (Germany, France, Austria, Czech and Slovak Republic) ,and U.S.A., Canada, Asian countries and of course Japan everywhere highly qualified in newspaper's revues of those countries .
To student in all levels, all ages, I am teaching all my proposition.
● Preparation Competition or representations (recitals, concerts, etc.)
● Get the right interpretation of songs by each different composer, by "his words" which can be finding out from his composed songs (musical expression of the composer) - To learn the musical periods essential and how to make it works for professional performance
● Improve and overcome the technical problems and develop your musicianship – Method for fingers, arms, total exercise to play piano beautifully without physical stress
● Creation of sound, by delicate finger touch and emotion, and develop your ears
- Training for your tuned ears to expand your ears to reach sounds an entire audience
● Solfège, music theory lesson all-in-one
Acceptable for Chèques Emploi Service Universel (CESU)
Piano courses by international method for accelerated progress
Fee 50 € ~
Perfect! Yumeki is great teacher : Strong experience shared about how to improve efficiently the technique but also share very good insights on how to interpret pieces with the right feeling. She at the same time take well into account the student preferences but also provide an effective lesson plan to make sure there is significant progress and push the student to go beyond what he would do by himself.
Perfect! Professeur Yumeki Ohashi est excellente avec ma fille, extremement patiente et creative. Elle lui apprend le solfege et le piano de facon rigoureuse et l'aide considerablement a developper confiance en elle. Elle lui explique egalement comment travailler par elle-meme. Ma fille apprend des partitions de musique de tout genre, en particuliers classiques et jazz. Je recommende Professeur Ohashi tres vivement.
Perfect! Yumeki est une très bonne professeur, avec une excellente compréhension de son élève. Chaque cours est un plaisir ! Je la recommande vivement.
Mme Ohashi est un professeur hors du commun, alliant une extrême sensibilité musicale à une une pédagogie rigoureuse et argumentée. Sympathique, agréable, elle sait être à l'écoute des besoins et difficultés de ses élèves, leur permettant de trouver leur identité de musicien. Les 6 mois de cours hebdomadaires avec ce professeur ont été les meilleurs de tout le cursus de mon fils, qui a eu 4 professeurs différents en 7 ans de pratique.
Mme Ohashi est une exellente professeure de piano. Très pédagogue et très patiente , elle a su accompagner ma fille de 8 ans et demi dans sa première année de piano.
Sa méthode est très dynamisante et elle a su comment intéresser ma fille à cet instrument . Grande diversité dans le répertoire travaillé , Je recommande très vivement les leçons de Mme Ohashi , et profiterons longtemps de ses précieux conseils.
Yumeki est très aimable et douce, c'est un plaisir d'aller en cours avec elle. Elle sait se mettre à la portée de son élève et lui faire profiter de sa riche expérience : ses conseils permettent de progresser rapidement. De plus, elle accepte volontiers d'aider l'élève à travailler des morceaux choisis par lui pour entretenir sa motivation.
She is also an extremely competent educator who has been successfully conducting master classes for pupils of all ages in worldwide,offers the real highly qualified music education of international level in based from Paris,France and to the world.
Born in Tokyo in Japan and following recommendation by a famous journalist father on TV "Tokyo Broadcasting Station" Yumeki Ohashi has begun with his first piano lessons from the age of three years. At 7 years old, she already embarked on intensive piano lessons with Professor Nagiko Baba and Professor Ronald CAVAYE in the Musashino Music Academy.
In 1983, she left Tokyo to pursue her piano performance musicality at Prague under Prof.PETER Toperczer at the Academy of Performing Arts in Prague, and participate in Masterclass in Slovakia, Vienna, Helsinki and Paris.
She received the best performer prize of the five categories (Piano, Vocals, Violin, cello and flute) in the 2nd International Music Competition in Vienna.
Grand Prix with the several particular prizes of the 1st International "Yaeyama" Summer Music Festival was awarded in Okinawa, Japan.
Her outstanding performance talent earned herself the great reputation on her career throughout Germany, France, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, USA, Canada, Italy, Japan, Singapore and many other countries.
- Creation of AMABILITA MUSICA for the section of France ; as a non-governmental organization of cultural education.
- Recital with the Artist painter, Mrs. Weston Kanini in the US Foundation / CITÉ INTERNATIONALE UNIVERSITAIRE DE PARIS, FRANCE.
- Masterclass for students for Music Center of Dijon, France.
- Recital and Masterclass for professionals and piano lovers organized by Amabilita Musica, in Singapore.
- Creation of the “AMABILITA MUSICA” for the section of Singapore, an organization of cultural education in Singapore.
- Recital and Masterclass for the association of the young musicians in Singapore, organized by Mandeville Music & Drama.
- Recital in "Charles Hall" and Masterclass for students at the music school of Albuquerque / New Mexico / USA, organized by the School of Music of New Mexico.
- Gala Concert in "Newmarket Theatre, Ontario / Canada, organized by the music school “Studio of the piano”.
- Course concert at the academic Institute, organized by piano teachers, Honolulu, Hawaii/ Los Angeles, USA.
- Series Courses with recital in public school Saitama / Japan, organized by national television NHK.
- Recital: "Spring Concert", organized by the district of Meguro, Tokyo / Japan.
- The second recital in the National Museum Smetana, organized by the Czech association, Prague Czech Republic.
- The fourth recital in the Sauter Hall, organized by "Sauter Piano" Spaichingen Germany.
- Recital in "Martinu Hall" in the Liechtenstein Palace, organized by Cebiko sro, Prague Czech Republic.
Concert series organized by the company Cebiko sro, Prague, Czech Republic :
- National Museum SMETANA,
- Hall Atrium, Prague,
- BERTRAMKA (Residence of Mozart, Prague),
- The third recital in the concert hall "Jump", organized by Sauter Piano, Spaichingen Germany.
- The second concert in collaboration: with Professor Peter Toperczer at the Japan Embassy in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Concert in collaboration: with the pianist Tomas Visek (CZ), organized by Bösendorfer in Shizuoka, and the Iruma City, Saitama in Japan.
- Concert in collaboration: with the pianist Tomas Visek in Yokohama, Japan, organized by PETROF.
- Recital at Wolfratshausen theater, organized by the city Wolfratshausen, Bavaria / Germany.
- The second Concert in the Sauter Hall, organized by Sauter Piano, Spaichingen Germany.
- Concert in collaboration: with the pianist Tomas Visek in "Atrium na Zivkov" organized by the "Atrium Hall Prague", Czech Republic.
- Concert in collaboration: with the pianist Tomas Visek, organized in the Gallery Hall in Lichtenstein Palace, organized by "Agentura Music", Prague Czech Republic.
- The first recital at the Japan Embassy in Prague, organized by the Japanese Ambassador in Prague, Czech Republic.
- The first recital in the Sauter concert hall , organized by Sauter Piano, Spaichingen Germany.
- Recital "Sound of Vienna" at SCHUBERT SALON, organized by Piano Plaza, Takasaki Japan.
- Recital for the opening ceremony of the Iruma opera, opera organized by the Directorate Japan.
- Recital at the Saitama Public School, organized by the school association, Japan.
- Special guest pianist for the Meguro Music Association to produce for the first time a "Poetic concert" in different districts of the city of Tokyo, Japan.
- Special guest at the Festival of Music, organized by the city of Tokyo, Japan.
- Course concert with Prof. Peter Toperczer concert organized by "Inter-artist" Piešťany/ Slovak Republic.
- Course recital with Prof. Peter Toperczer concert organized by "Inter-artist" Castle Dolna Krupa / Slovak Republic
- Special guest pianist for recital at the Music Festival in SOFIA ROSE (college girls Seishin), organized by the city of Tokyo Japan.
- Recital in "Toon Hall music", organized by Toon Classic Concert Management. Tokyo, Japan.
- The first Recital at Rameau International Festival, organized by the Association of Rameau castle in France.
- Special guest performer for the international summer music festival in Okinawa Japan.
- The Tokyo Concert series organized by Ienaga Classical Music Management.
- Recital, "Blue Season Chopin" in Ginza in Tokyo organized by Victory Concert Management.
- Concert series in Tokyo, organized by Victory Concert Management.
music reading lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest piano lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, composition lessons for all!
Taking organ lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|