I have an extensive portfolio of health care education and management experience that enables me to support students with a very wide range of abilities.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
* Health & Social Care * Education * Management & Leadership
- Tell me about your qualifications.
PhD (Sheffield) MBA Health Executive (Keele) BEd Hons (Cardiff) DipN (London)
- How much do you charge?
I charge £45 per hour but have discounts for undergraduate work and charge £35 per hour - online available.
- Where do you teach?
By arrangement -I can travel reasonable distances.
- When are you available?
Any time by arrangement -but flexible in relation to time and day
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Underegraduate and post gragraduate programmes
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I use Skype and Face Time
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have held senior posts in education as well as health and social care up to Director level. In addition to being self employed and running my own consultancy company, I continue to undertake quality assurance work in health and education, lecturing, running workshops, and writing for commissioning editors. In addition,I have a wide portfolio of teaching and management experience that enable me to support a diverse range of requests. For example, information management, HRM, counselling, teacher education, leadership and management, social work, midwifery and nursing. In relation to study skills I can help with the following: • literature searching and electronic storage techniques • essay planning and IT skills • essay editing and general academic advice
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
No but I do occasionally do accreditation work for a Royal College.
• BEd Hons
• MBA, PhD
• DBS Certificate
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|