Whether you are struggling to learn some chemistry or trying to learn/improve your Italian, I can give you a great help for that.
We will analyse your state of the art, and from that, cover the important subject to learn.
I give maximum priority in understanding and enjoying the lesson
Contact me to define what is your goal from the lesson.
I studied chemistry for 5 years and did research activity in an international centre for other 5 years.
During all this time I've done tutoring activities and also taught in school.
Students love how I treat them because I focus and their strength so they can move forward, havong more self confidence in the subject studied
Working Holiday Visa 417 Australia Dec 2016 - Feb 2018
• Working in Farm, Construction, Hospitality and as Sales Rep around the country
Consultant at SIGE srl, Genoa, Italy Jun 2016 - Nov 2016
• Reviewing environmental and safety internal procedures for international companies
Scientific Advisor at Etapharma srl, Italy Nov 2015 - Sept 2016
• Supplements food formulation
• Management of outsourcing production
Math and Science Teacher, Bogliasco, Italy Feb 2016 - Jun 2016
• 6th to 9th classes
CSR Consultant Assistant, University of Genoa, Italy Jun 2015 - Dec 2015
• Audit, Interviews of company and reports preparations of social and environmental
analysis (S-ROI) Document analysis of social responsibility (KPI indicators)
Chemistry Researcher at Italian Institute of Technology (IIT), Italy
Jan 2011 - May 2015
• Colloidal synthesis of nanocrystalline materials
• Assembling of battery cells and voltage and capacity testing, stability on cycling
• Preparation of copper charcogenides
• Characterization of materials
• Weekly reports on scientific results
• Scientific speaker at international conferences
PhD in Nanochemistry, Italian Institute of Technology, Italy Jan 2011 - Nov 2014
• PhD Thesis: Colloidal nanocrystalline materials for energy applications
Master Degree in Chemistry (Majors in Organic and Physical chemistry), University
of Pavia, Italy Oct 2008 - Jul 2010
• Master Thesis: New polymer membranes based on Polibenzoimidazol/H3PO4 for high
temperature fuel cells
Master in Chemistry and Physics, Utrecht University, Netherlands
Sept 2007 - Mar 2008
• Six months Erasmus project
Bachelor Degree in Chemistry, University of Pavia, Italy Oct 2005 - Sept 2008
• Bachelor Thesis: Biogas and fuel production from municipal solid waste
italian lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - italian lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - italian lessons for all!
Taking written expression - italian lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|